About UsInstaToll Africa – An Established Market Leader
We have been leaders in the markets we operate in for the past 25 years. Our experience, financial strength and quality assurance certification make us an excellent choice for a successful partnership.
To be a globally competitive provider of intelligent transportation and road management systems solutions to our stakeholders based on innovative technologies and platforms.
To be the leading African Transport and Infrastructure management systems company that consistently pursues sustainable growth and enhances corporate value.
Our Core Values
- Our People, We strive to have people practices that make InstaToll an employer of choice. We believe in building a rewarding long term career for our people.
- Commitment, We are committed to fostering an environment where every team member understands and accepts responsibility for upholding and reinforcing our values.
- Integrity, We are committed to promoting the highest standards of honesty and integrity. We will honour our commitments and conduct ourselves and the business we do in an accountable, transparent and ethical manner.
- Innovation, We continuously embrace continuous improvement, we share new ideas, develop and implement new and improved ways to deliver our solutions, products and services to be more efficient and effective while also responding to stakeholders’ interests.
- Customer Focus, Our team’s multi-disciplinary experience and expertise is used to develop, package and deliver tailor-made customer focused solutions. We are dedicated to giving customers our best every day and utilizing our resources to provide first-rate results at competitive prices.
- Team Work, We pledge to build the strongest possible team that works together towards one common goal. We are committed to fostering an environment in which every team member nurtures the spirit of trust, teamwork, openness and respect.
A unique Approach to Partnership
We pride ourselves in the ability to develop bespoke solutions to meet clients’ needs by tapping into our broad international network of partner financial institutions. We are deeply-rooted in a “perseverance” culture and the constant search for alignment of interests with our clients, in order to develop lasting, value-for-money solutions. InstaToll Africa enables Road Funds and Toll Road Developers to ‘internalise’ the tolling expertise within the Project Company and to mitigate the collection risk – a critical element for the “bankability” of many of these projects.
As an example: InstaToll Africa played a key role as a co-developer of the Zimbabwe Road Rehabilitation project, working with ZINARA in Zimbabwe to rehabilitate, maintain and operate the 840 km stretch of road from Plumtree to Mutare for a duration of 10 years through a Special Purpose Vehicle called Infralink.
We are the leading independent motorway operator in the Southern African region – with a strong development focus on the North-South Corridor Initiative. We are actively involved in numerous projects as co-developer and as operations & maintenance partner in roads, bridges and In order to expand our operations further into East Africa and West Africa.
|Contract End Year
|Plumtree-Bulawayo & Harare-Mutare Toll Roads
|PPP, O&M, RRM
|N2N Toll Roads
|N4W Magalies Toll Road
|N1S Toll Road
A proven International Track-Record in Large Emerging Countries.
InstaToll Africa has extensive experience in emerging economies across Asia, South America and Africa spanning over two decades – in countries such as Brazil, India and Bangladesh. We have a unique ability to adapt to new environments and to develop a broad set of both operational and technical solutions for our clients.
Our strength resides in our established position as market leader. In South Africa, we operate 4 national toll roads of over 800 kilometers in partnership with The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL)”. We remain at the forefront of the roll-out of Electronic Toll Collection across the country.
InstaToll Group has three related companies Instatoll Africa (Pty)Ltd, formely known as Intertoll Africa (Pty), Instatoll Zimbabwe (Pty) Ltd formerly known as Intertoll Zimbabwe (Pty) and Q-freeZonke (Pty)Ltd a 50/50 JV company between Q-free ASA a global supplier of Intelligent Transportation Systems and InstaToll Africa.